Shock Absorber Testing
SOME SHOCKING REVELATIONS
Your car isn’t performing correctly. You book it in for a service. The prognosis. You need new shock absorbers. Rather than relying solely on the word of the mechanic, you want evidence?. and deserve it. Which is why we have invested in a system designed to give customers confidence?. and proof.
Complementing the specialist technical skills of our team, our Shock Absorber Testing machine , Using the latest in computer technology. The Tester in plain and simple language and graphics – tells you exactly the state of your shocks. On the spot within minutes. With comprehensive print out.
Tests have shown that if just one shock absorber is worn, a car may need an extra 2.6 metres to stop. That could be the difference between stopping safely and crashing.
- Does your car do any of the following?
- Does your steering wheel vibrate uncomfortably?
- Does your car rock & roll a lot over uneven surfaces?
- Does the bonnet of your car dip down when you brake to stop or slow down?
- Does your car veer in side winds?
- Are your tyres wearing unevenly?
- Does your car stabilise after one bounce when pushed down on the bonnet?
- Do your shock absorbers show signs of leakage?