All Firestone and Bridgestone tyres come with a manufacturer’s warranty that covers workmanship in manufacture on defects.
- All New Zealand made tyres for five years from date of manufacture.
- All imported Bridgestone/Firestone tyres for five years from date manufacture.
Road Hazard warranty (When Purchased)
Many Bridgestone and Firestone branded tyres bought from Firestone outlets, come with a warranty that includes:
- Free new tyre maintenance check
- Free 5,000km tyre maintenance check
- Free 12,000km tyre maintenance check
- One free puncture repair (per tyre) and total tyre replacement within the first 12 months or 12,000km, whichever comes first (if the tyre is unable to be repaired)
It’s easy to claim. Simply present your Road Hazard Warranty card at any Firestone store.
You are entitled to register for Road Hazard Warranty when you purchase any of the following products: